2016. Retrieved from https://google.plus.com/+LinkedIn
When I was looking for careers I specifically looked at jobs on LinkedIn that required social media skills. As a millenial who avidly uses social media to create my brand, I believe that some sort of social media marketer or coordinator seems like an ideal career. Since I am also minoring in spanish, the career search was broadened for me with careers that had a Spanish fluency requirement. Before actually looking for careers, I did not realize how much of an advantage being fluent in a second language could give me in the field of Advertising and Public Relations but this assigment has broadened my perspective (and horizons).
1.Social Media coordinators(Latin America)
- Social media experience and/or a strong understanding of social media channels is preferred.
- Must have experience with the Microsoft office suites.
2. Digital Campaign Coordinator
- Must know Microsoft Office, strongly in Excel
- Must be knowledgeable in Google DFP, Google Analytics, and ComScore
- Must be organized & able to set and manage priorities
- Familiarity with FreeWheel (MRM), DSM, Operative.One, FatTail or similar order management system is preferred
3.Performance Marketing Associate
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills (basic SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Experience troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, Tableau).
- Passion for music & all things Spotify.
4. Digital Marketing Associate
- at least 2 years’ experience in social media and digital marketing, either in-house or at an agency.
- Expert knowledge of social platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- MS Office, Keynote, Excel, Adobe Suite (InDesign is a plus)
5. Manager, Social Media – Latin America
- minimum of five years’ experience working in a corporate, agency, or studio setting focused on social media and digital marketing communications.